|Rare Large Freehold Condo | Leedon Heights | Singapore District 10
|Walking to Farrer Road/Holland Village MRT Stations
|Close to Singapore Botanic Garden | Orchard Road shopping belt
|Near Bukit Timah school district
|Close to Orchard Road shopping belt
|Close to Singapore’s Botanic Gardens
|Close to Tanglin Village/Dempsey Hill
|Click here to call Sales Enquiry Hotline
|Click here to text us for update
Leedon Green Highlights
- Prime District 10 with the coveted address of Leedon Heights, next to Good Class Bungalow cluster.
- Huge land size of approximately 320,000 sq ft – almost 3 hectares.
- Two entrances to the development via Leedon Heights and Holland Road.
- Near to Nanyang Kindergarten and St James Kindergarten, within 1 – 2km to Nanyang Primary School.
- Other education institutions such as Hwa Chong Institution, Nanyang Girls’ High School, National Junior College are in the vicinity.
- Excellent connectivity to Farrer Road, Bukit Timah Road, Lornie Road, PIE and AYE
- Within 10 minutes’ walk to Farrer Road MRT and Holland Village MRT.
- Enjoy the nature at Singapore Botanical Gardens, UNESCO World Heritage Site.
- A well-spread of unit mix with 1, 1 + study, 2, 2 + study, 3 and 4 bedroom units
- Exclusive 3 and 4 bedroom units with utility and private lift.
- Privileged 5 units of Garden Villas – double-storey and come with high ceiling, 4 bedrooms and family room.
- Top-of-the-line fittings and finishes such as imported marble finishes and Antonio Lupi sanitary wares from Italy, Axor and Hansgrohe sanitary fittings from Germany, Ernestomeda kitchen set from Italy, VZUG kitchen appliances from Switzerland and Liebherr fridge from Germany.
Want to get to know more? Kindly please call Sale Enquiry Hotline at (+65) 8869 9826 to contact our Developer Sale Representative today.
Book An Appointment to view showflat to avoid long waiting queue or showflat close! check available units and direct developer sale prices!
Leedon Green | Freehold Luxury Condo in Leedon Heights | Prime District 10
Leedon Green is the largest new condominium development in the upscale Leedon Heights enclave, prime District 10 of Singapore after the success of Leedon Residence. Siting on the former Tulip Garden which spread on a regular land of 340,000 sqft, Leedon Green will build 638 units across 7 residential towers with beautiful landscape and comprehensive facilities. Jointly developed by MCL Land and Yanlord Land Group, the freehold development offers a wide selection of 1- to 4-bedroom units to suit different needs.
Nestled within a serene and tranquil neighbourhood of exclusive Leedon Park Good Class Bungalow area, Leedon Green will enjoy superb transport connectivity. It is within minutes’ walk to Farrer Road MRT station and is well connected to the PIE and AYE expressways, providing excellent connectivity to the rest of Singapore.
An array of dining, shopping and entertainment amenities at the nearby Holland Village and Dempsey Hill awaits you. Or soak in the nature of Singapore Botanic Garden, the only tropical garden to be honoured as a UNESCO World Heritage Site. The site also enjoys convenient access to a wide variety of amenities at Empress Road, Bukit Timah and Orchard Road shopping belt.
Leedon Green is nicely located within the sought-after educational region of Bukit Timah. Several prestigious schools such as St James Kindergarten, Nanyang Kindergarten, Nanyang Primary School, Raffles Girls’ Primary and ST Margaret’s Secondary School, Nanyang Girls’ High School, National Jenior College, Hwa Chong Institution are in the vicinity for the school-goers.
Leedon Green (绿墩雅苑）|Location and Facilities
Leedon Green is strategically located at Leedon Heights, the coveted address of District 10 within the Good Class Bungalow enclave. Revelling in the rare luxury of an expansive development with a freehold status, Leedon Green is conveniently walkable to Farrer Road MRT station and charming Holland Village. From Farrer Road and Holland Village MRT stations, future residents can easily travel major part of Singapore via a group of MRT interchanges such as Buona Vista, Botanic Garden, Bishan, Serangoon, etc.
Given its centralized location and closeness to arterial roads such as Farrer Road, Holland Road and Bukit Timah Road, PIE Expressway, AYE Expressway, Leedon Green residents will take the full advantage of the convenience to drive or take public bus or take some taxi/or book a Grab car to commute to every part of Singapore in shorter minutes.
Positioned for ultimate accessibility, Orchard Road and the Central Business District are just minutes’ drive past the Botanic Gardens, while top-notch schools on the Bukit Timah / Dunearn Road scholastic mile are close by. Those in the biotechnology field enjoy easy access to work with the Biopolis and Fusionpolis in close proximity. Living right next to these sought-after districts elevate the value of owning an exquisite home in this iconic development.
When you are in the heart of the city, the playground of connoisseurs and global elites, indulgence is not only yours to savour, time is also always on your side for business or pleasure. With the city’s major shopping street as your walk-in wardrobe and exquisite entertainment choices all within minutes’ drive, the world is yours to savour, whatever your heart desires.
Leedon Green (绿墩雅苑）Site Plan | Landscape and Facilities
The 638-unit Leedon Green is filled with verdant lush, undulating terraces, water cascades, which reflect the wonder of nature terrace of landforms. With a vision of being a bespoke high-end resort, DCA Architects and Ecoplan Asia, the generous grounds of Leedon Green are peppered with relaxation nooks – from spa pavilions with massage beds to private jacuzzi cabanas and water lounges.
To translate the site’s natural terrain into a residential-friendly design language, the architects kept the iconic terrace silhouette but interweaved it with several long swimming pools. Coddled in lush greenery, this is your retreat that allow you to refresh, rejuvenate and relax in 3 curated pools- Grand Pool, Lap Pool and Aqua Fitness Pool.
The themed pavilions are designed with wonderful tastes for family gathering, entertainment and fun alfresco dining where residents can delight their senses and celebrate a life of enchantment in a garden oasis. The clubhouse and indoor gym with well-equipped facilities are elegant social space, which it provides the perfect venue to meet, mix and mingle. The exclusivity of Grand Dining Room elevates home entertainment to a whole new level of sophistication.
The 7-residential blocks, for maximizing the view, brightness and spaciousness, are arranged in an inward-facing zig-zag formation. From their homes, residents see a manicured landscape made up of cascading waters, bush-hammered granite and a variety of trees and shrubs.
In line with the prestigious feel of Leedon Heights, an on-call concierge service is provided for residents, and given the address’ prestige, it is sure to add top-notch hospitality to District 10’s very own paradise. Every aspect of Leedon Green was designed to exude a bespoke, high-end resort feel.
绿墩雅苑（Leedon Green） | Unit Design and Interior Layout
Thanks to large land area of Leedon Green, the freehold development will offer 638 apartments across 7 residential towers. The residential units include a range of chic one-bedrooms (474sqf upwards) to four-bedroom (1,496sqf upwards), with two-bedroom apartments (614sqf upwards) occupying most of the units – perfect for young professionals and couples.
For multi-generational families, the ideal home is a double-storey, four-bedroom Garden Villa. There are only five exclusive Garden Villas, sized at 2,400 to 2,680sqf. Each one comes with double-volume ceiling in the living/dining areas, a family area and a junior master bedroom en suite. Each villa leads to a personal outdoor garden, making this perfect for families – local or otherwise – that want to experience the spaciousness and luxury of villa living yet retain the benefits of owning a private condominium. By the time of writing, All Garden Villa units are sold.
Other premium features include private elevators for four-bedroom units and selected three-bedroom units, concealed aircons in all apartments’ living and dining rooms as well as master bedroom spaces.
Apartment interiors are stunning, of course. Interior designer PTang Studio designed the space with the affluent tastemaker in mind – one who entertains often and appreciates fine craftsmanship. In the master bathroom, stone and marble finishes are paired with award-winning German sanitary fittings from Axor and Hansgrohe, as well as minimalist Italian sanitary ware from Antonio Lupi.
Residents will be cooking out of high-performing, ergonomic Ernestomeda kitchens, which boast kitchen countertops with large format tiles from Italy. To mix it up, kitchens in larger units will feature a different colour scheme from those in one-bedder and two-bedder apartments. And with a few bar stools, the dry kitchen counter can easily double as a breakfast counter, too.
Homes also sport German-made refrigerators from Liebherr and kitchen appliances from Swiss brand V-Zug; both are premium products known for their innovation, functionality and fine design. Larger units have additional goods, namely integrated wine fridges and dishwashers.
These high-end brands were selected for their state-of-the-art technologies and have even been showcased in prestigious design fairs like Salone Del Mobile and Maison &Objet Paris. To match the sleek features, every unit is equipped with smart home features such as digital locksets, home surveillance cameras, and the ability to control air-conditioners remotely.
All four-bedroom and Garden Villas, as well as selected three-bedroom units, come complete with smart mirrors that can play music and videos as well as be connected to social media platforms and food delivery services. Get the smart mirror to show recipes effortlessly, too, when connected to Google Voice Assistant.
Leedon Green (绿墩雅苑) | Luxury Residential Market Update
Leedon Green (绿墩雅苑) is in the coveted Leedon Heights enclave in District 10 of Core Centre Region (CCR). CCR region is down the ages famous for its many clusters of upscale private condominiums and apartments. The CCR residential market is also the most luxurious house segment where many properties sell at the most premium prices, for example, easily across $3000psf.
Singapore private home market has entered the new uptrend cycle after the soar of land bid from both Collective Sales from developers and Government Land Sales (GLS) Programme during the period from 2016 to 2018. According to the URA reported in January 2020, Singapore private home prices rose 2.7% in 2019, as compared with the 7.9% increase in 2018. In 2019, new private residential property sales by developers increased 12.7 per cent to 9,912 units too.
There is a genuine, underlying demand for the private home. The increase in new sales transactions and growth in overall prices indicate the resilience of private residential property. In 2020, Market watchers expect the market trends to be similar to 2019, given that market fundamentals remain unchanged: interest rates are expected to remain low, while the economy is expected to improve slightly in 2020.
For CCR housing market, the overall price index decrease 1.7%, as compared to the increase of 6.7% in 2018, while the prices in City Fringe and mass market increased by 2.8% and 4.2% respectively. According to the URA media release, the transaction volume and price index are still in line with the historical trend, which demonstrates the sustainability of high-end residential market. 2019 observed a series of new high prices in many hallmark areas, such as Holland Village, Newton Circus, River Valley, Outram Park, East Coast and so on. In 2020, it’s expected that around 4,000 new non-landed residential units 23 projects could be launched in 2020 in the CCR region, while 6,000 units across 22 projects are expected to be launched in city-fringe region.
The new cycle of En Bloc sales fever has taken place in the residential market since 2016, given that the numbers of unsold developer projects hit the historical low and increasingly fierce competition in GLS Programme. The land costs for private condominium projects have island-wide increased varying from 15% to 20% in different regions in 2018, not mentioned the benchmark land cost in 2016. In CCR market, the average land cost was over $1800psf in 2018, which transferred the average new development launch price in 2019 to jump up to among $2800 to 3500psf. During last year, it has been transacted over $4000psf in the most prestigious Nassim Road, Orchard Boulevard, Ardmore Park, and Marina Bay area.
The high-end residential market has turned up following the rise of higher land cost since 2017. New sales price tag replace the old one that more new condo projects in city area have been sold at higher prices. High-end housing market have running into a new uptrend cycle that sales price across $3000 psf is not a miracle any more.
1) In city-fringe, freehold Sky Everton in Outram Park sold over $2550 psf at average, a $2895psf price was transacted for a high floor 2-bedroom unit. For 99-year leasehold project One Pearl Bank in Outram Park, there are around 50 units sold over $2500 psf. The highest transacted price is $2875 for some 36th floor 3 bedroom units.
2) In the East Coast area, prime District 15, freehold project in Amber Road – Coastline Residences sold some 2 bedroom unit at $3,010 psf, together with other 5 unit sold over $2,800 psf in 2019. Even in the mass market, the integrated residential development next to Bangkok MRT Station – Sengkang Grand Residences have sold over 45 unit at above $1800 psf, the highest transaction price was $1,898 psf. This is absolutely incredible.
3) In the Orchard upscale area, like Orchard Boulevard, ultra-luxury new residential development, Boulevard 88 have witnessed its 4 penthouse units transacted around $4,899～$5,125 psf in 2019. Another neighbor luxury development – 3 Orchard By The Park sold its 2 penthouse units around $4,638 to $4,805 psf in 2019. Across the road, TwentyOne Angullia Park sold its last 7,718sqft penthouse unit at $4,146 psf in 2019.
4) In Dhoby Ghaut area, 99-year leasehold new condo Haus On Handy sold new record price for its 969 sqft unit at $2,913psf in 2019. Other 30 units from the new launch was sold over $2830 psf in 2019. It’s not believable that one year ago, the latest completion 99-year leasehold development in the close vicinity – Sophia Hills was sold only averagely at $1900 to 2200psf.
5) In Jiat Kim Street area, the fringe of River Valley enclave, luxury new condo – Riviere was transacted at average price of $2886psf in 2019, with 7 units was sold over $3000psf. The highest price was done at $3,305psf by some 1-bedroom unit at 36th floor in June 2019, following the 2nd highest price at $3,247psf was transacted for some 4-bedroomwith unit at 35th floor with size of 2002sqft.
6) In the core River Valley enclave, 99-year leasehold luxury “Botanic Garden” new condo Martin Modern were recently sold at $2,684psf on average,with the highest of $3254psf done for a 1798sqft 4-bedroom flat at 30th floor. Freehold 8 Saint Thomas was launched in second half of 2018, averagely transacted at $3,154psf, with recent highest price of $3,716psf done for a 2422sqft at 35th-floor apartment in Jan 2020. Just after New Year, the newly launched freehold condominium The Avenir, which is next to River Valley Primary School was transacted at the average price of $3223psf. The highest price recorded in January was $3,564psf, a 527-sqft 1-bedroom on 36th floor. The most popular apartments are the type of 4-bedroom + private lift (2,067 to 2411sqft) , which were sold over 10 units to the local residents and foreigners.
7) In Tanjong Pager, CBD area, Skyscraper luxury newly-completed condo – Wallich Residence sold its 2 junior penthouse units (59th, 60th floor, 3509sqft) between $4702 to $4987psf in 2019. In the rising star CBD area, along west side of Beach Road, South Beach Residences sold 2 penthouse units (42th floor- 6,728sqft, 45th floor- 4,424sqft) between $3,865 to $3,888psf during the period of 2018 to 2019.
By reviewing those recent record-breaking transactions done in the residential market, it’s quite new normal for the high-end luxury new condo to be transacted across $3,000 ~ $3,500psf. What if it is a brand-new, large land freehold development with full condo facilities in the coveted address like Leedon Heights in District 10?
When the charming Holland Village area is concerned, the blockbuster new launch – the mixed development – One Holland Village Residences set up the historical high transaction prices since Nov 2019. Over 120 units was sold at between $2,600 to $3300psf since then. The highest price was transacted for some high-floor duplex 4 bedroom at eye-catching $3,363psf. Another boutique freehold new launch -Van Holland which is opposite to Holland Village sold over 10 units in Jan 2020 with average price of $2,950psf.
In the following table, we just summarize the major new launches close to Orchard Shopping belt in recent years, you can justify how rationale are the latest launch prices for Leedon Green. Let’s check back how much is the estimated land cost for Leedon Green.
The Straits Times reported the estimated final land cost for Leedon Green in April 2018 when the former Tulip Garden was sold to the consortium of Yandlord Land Group and MCL Land. Property consultants estimated that the land cost for the Pacific Mansion site was $1,790psf, may translate to a break-even price of $2,300 to $2,500 psf after count in the plat ratio and other construction costs, and a potential selling price of $2,700 to $2,900 psf for the current Leedon Green project.
Frankly to say, the developer take wisely strategy to price attractively. The rare largest freehold new condominium in the vicinity, Leedon Green in Leedon Heights launched in Jan 2020 and sold over 30 units with transaction prices between $2,378 to $2,878psf with an average price of $2,710psf only. Referring to the following sales transaction chart (incompleted data), Leadon Green are receiving good response. What does the project excite the market most is that later on all the 5 exclusive “Garden Villa” apartments are sold out. we will update more sales transactions along the way.
Wlecome to Contact Us at Sales Hotline and Visit Showflat for Developer Direct Sales Prices, Balance Units,etc.
Plan to visit Leedon Green showflat or actual site? It is important to make appointment with our Developer Sale Representative at Sales Hotline 8869 9826 before you come to visit the showflat or actual units. By planning beforehand, you will make the most use of your time to avoid the disappointment of or embarrass: show flat or actual site closing, choice unit is sold, etc.
By Booking Appointment by calling Sales Hotline 8869 9826 or online registration, you will not required to register at the reception counter when you visit the showflat. With the assistance of our professional sales representatives, you will be more assured ,well informed and prepared before commit to purchase new project home. Besides, you will also enjoy the best possible direct developer prices. What’s more, you are not required to pay commission to our sales professional.