Hougang is a mature housing estate in the North-East Region of Singapore and located bounded by Serangoon to the west, Sengkang to the north, Paya Lebar to the west, and Toa Payoh and Geylang to the south. As part of heartland of Signapore, Hougang is a self-sufficient served by abundant amenities.
It is conveniently served by Kovan and Hougang MRT stations on Northeast Line and Hougang Central Bus Interchange at Hougang Central. KPE, TPE and PIE expressways are also just a few minute drive.
There are shopping and dinning amenities such as Hougang Mall, Heartland Mall, Upper Serangoon Shopping Centre and Hougang 1, and many wet market and hawker centre within the HDB town.
- Bowen Secondary School
- Holy Innocents’ High School
- Hougang Secondary School
- Montfort Secondary School
- Paya Lebar Methodist Girls’ School (Secondary)
- Serangoon Secondary School
- Xinmin Secondary School
- Yuying Secondary School
- CHIJ Our Lady of the Nativity (formerly known as CHIJ Punggol)
- Holy Innocents’ Primary School
- Hougang Primary School
- Montfort Junior School
- Paya Lebar Methodist Girls’ Primary School
- Punggol Primary School
- Xinghua Primary School
- Xinmin Primary School
- Yio Chu Kang Primary School